Coconut Oil for Skin
We love coconut oil for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is that it leaves your skin feeling nourished and beautiful without clogged pores or any other unwanted side-effects. We’ve listed out our favorite benefits below.
- Nourishing: Coconut Oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E, which will keep your skin feeling nourished.
- Aromatic & Therapeutic: The aroma of Coconut Oil is therapeutic. It also contains natural anti-inflammatory components to help ease tension, muscle soreness and joint pain.
- Moisturising: Coconut Oil is a great personal lubricant. It doesn't get sticky and it lasts longer than many water-based lubricants. It’s also free of harmful chemicals and synthetic preservatives, making it hypo- and non-allergenic.
- Improves Elasticity: Coconut Oil improves skin elasticity during pregnancy and enhances your pregnancy glow by helping to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Anti-Aging: Coconut Oil tightens the skin and increases collagen production for smooth, wrinkle-free skin.
- Healing: Coconut Oil rids the skin of acne, and assists with the treatment of eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin.
- Beautifying: Coconut Oil aids with tanning and leaves your skin with a healthy, dreamy glow.
Avocado Oil for Skin
- Nourishing: Avocado Oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E, which will keep your skin feeling nourished.
- Healing: Avocado Oil is also filled with antioxidants that help heal sun-damaged skin. It also increases collegen, aids with the treatment of skin conditions, and heals wounds.
Sweet Almond Oil for Skin
- Beautifying: Sweet Almond Oil improves complexion and reduce dark circles under the eyes.
Grapeseed Oil for Skin
- Anti-Ageing: Grapeseed Oil has natural anti-ageing properties. It also tightens the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Healing & Anti-Bacterial: Grapeseed Oil also works to rid your skin of acne.
Coconut Oil for Hair
- Growth Stimulating: Coconut Oil stimulates hair growth by getting deep into the follicles and promote a healthy scalp
Moroccan Argan Oil for Hair
- Beautifying: Moroccan Argan Oil is proven to make hair silkier, shinier, and softer. It can even help to tame split ends and tame frizzy hair.
Macadamia Nut Oil for Hair
- Healing: Macadamia Nut Oil penetrates deep into the scalp and hair follicles to improve hair strength and elasticity. It repairs, hydrates, and rejuvenates your hair.
- Nourishing: Macadamia Nut Oil also nourishes the hair to help prevent hair breakage
JoJoba Oil for Hair
- Moisturising: Jojoba Oil acts to keep your hair tangle free, well moisturised (including the scalp), and it is one of the best oils for dry damaged hair and split ends.
- Nourishing: JoJoba Oil also encourages hair growth and shine while preventing problems such as hair loss and Dandruff.
Other La'Bang Body Benefits
We’re organic, vegan friendly & paraban free with eco certified dha. We’re also 100% against animal testing and we only use the highest quality natural oils. We pride ourselves on having no hidden nasties in our products that may irritate your skin.